We are looking for an active and ambitious HR/People Care Manager to join our Team. The People Care Team is an important part of our company and is responsible for growing and nurturing our team as we deliver innovative experience designs and enterprise class applications.
Windmill is a boutique digital product delivery company. Our team of designers, strategists and engineers love to create great experiences. We design and develop delightful and functional digital products that solve tough problems and enable new opportunities for enterprises in complex industries, such as banking & finance, healthcare and compliance.
For more information, please check the company website at https://www.windmillsmartsolutions.com/
This position, as part of the People Care team, is responsible for the employee experience in the Dnipro office.
Working closely with the global team, the key responsibilities include:
- Promote and develop a strong, supportive culture in the local Office;
- Partner with business unit on aligning HR practices with strategic business initiatives;
- Onboard new team members and support them;
- Promote people development and growth within the company;
- Act as reference point for HR related queries;
- Develop and implement personnel management policies;
- Provide guidance and support in administering human resources processes and procedures;
- Research, recommend and implement initiatives to create and maintain a great employee experience;
- Act as Project Manager on different HR related projects (organizing surveys, team-buildings,promotion etc).
- 2+ years of experience in HR or People Care;
- General knowledge of employment laws;
- Good knowledge of principles and practices of Human Resources and personnel administration;
- Show a proactive attitude and can do mindset;
- Ability to multitask and constantly meet deadlines;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality;
- Ability to work in an agile, flexible way capable to deliver business-focused solutions;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- General understanding of technologies in the IT Industry;
- English — Upper-intermediate level;
- Advanced degree with a Human Resources related focus.
- Competitive salary
- Become a part of our international team
- Interesting tasks and challenges
- Opportunities for career enhancement
- Friendly Environment
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on the team
If you’ve got the skills and experience and want to join our international team, please send your CV immediately! =)