Windmill is looking for a Digital & Marketing Manager to join our team. The Digital & Marketing Manager will create and manage all marketing & digital campaigns and properties to promote the company and its products.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter, loves a challenge, and has a passion for learning. To be successful, the Digital Marketing Manager must have the ability to think strategically; be able to analyze performance/data and evaluate to determine the best course of action.
Given the distributed, international nature of the company the role is expected to be performed from a mix of home and co-working office locations.
- Create and Strategize – Develop a comprehensive digital marketing strategy to generate traffic and convert leads from all online properties. Lead, develop and manage all web and real world campaigns, the marketing database, any email or social medial traffic and advertisements. Manage social media accounts and create ways to generate high website traffic, stronger brand awareness, and new opportunities.
- Optimize SEO of web content using best practises and analysis.
- Conduct Market Research, industry and competitor analysis
- Measure – Report on the performance of all marketing campaigns and compare to the goals required. Conduct testing on digital marketing strategies to ensure success.
- Optimize and iterate – Strategize Windmill company brand and market effectiveness by developing goals both short and long-term.
- A Bachelor's degree or applicable post-graduate qualification - Marketing qualification, e.g CIM diploma - is required
- Experience leading and managing digital advertising campaigns
- Proven experience in a similar position
- B2B software consulting or financial services marketing experience, or similar, with excellent written English
- Experience with a lean and agile method of working
- Excellent knowledge of best practices in marketing
- Strong level of knowledge of SEO best practices and knowledge of Google Analytics
- Experience managing a professional presence across social media and other channels
- Market research expertise
- Strong interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Self starter with a positive “can do” attitude – proactive rather than reactive
- Comfortable with remote working
- Manages own time successfully, prioritizes effectively and meets tight deadlines
- Takes ownership and responsibility for quality – takes personal pride in doing a good job
- Competitive compensation
- International team experience
- Opportunities for enhancement
- Friendly environment
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on the team
- Some flexibility with working hours
If you’ve got the skills and experience and want to join our international team, please send your CV immediately! =)
Windmill is a boutique digital product design and delivery company. Our team of designers, strategists and engineers love to create great experiences. Our delightful and functional digital products solve tough problems and enable new opportunities for enterprises in complex industries, such as banking & finance, healthcare and compliance. We also design and deliver our own products through our Ventures arm.
For more information, please check the company website at https://www.windmillsmartsolutions.com/