We are looking for a Experienced Motion Designer to join our team.
Our team works closely with market leaders in finance, healthcare, compliance, and other industries to design and develop strategic products that address complex workflow challenges.
As Motion Designer, you will work on external projects for clients and internal campaigns across the world and collaborate with cross-functional teams to provide iterative motion-designs based on user workflow, expectations, experience, and business needs. Responsible for creating 2D/3D animation as well as video edits, logo treatments, title design, live corporate event design, and visual storytelling for clients and projects.
The Motion Designer is responsible for creating the animations for different devices and platforms. You are professional with experience in creating these interfaces and responsible for the development of innovative interfaces based on product and business requirements in order to provide an additional layer of motion.
What’s in it for you?
You will have the opportunity to contribute your vision to our products and projects and help drive each engagement toward success. You will fully participate in the product design and development process – including project estimation, research, client-facing discovery, ideation, low and high fidelity wireframing, interactive prototyping, and visual design.
Our collaborative environment emphasizes personal growth and support and will allow you to share your knowledge while also learning from colleagues.
- Competitive compensation
- Exciting projects and challenges
- Opportunities for professional growth and development
- A friendly and supportive work environment
- The opportunity to make a positive impact on the team every day
- Portfolio of design capabilities
- At least 3+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in working in agile environments and methods
- Advanced knowledge of the Adobe CC Production suite, Sketch and other animation prototyping tools
- Self-motivation, analytical thinking and able to make logical decisions
- Experience in real-time or rendered visual effects
- Experience with Cinema 4D or other 3D applications
- Knowledge of digital trends and digital experiences
- Strong communication, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Multi-tasking and effectiveness skills
- Initiative attitude, pro-activeness and passion about solving problems skills
- Communication, presenting and information visualization skills
- Intermediate English or higher
- Produce high-quality motion, sound and design for user-system interaction, from concept to execution
- Assist creative teams with production, pitches, social content and various animation projects
- Develop, edit and deliver high quality, impactful brand content for clients
- Develop high and low fidelity motion studies to prove out and get alignment from partner teams and senior leadership
- Maintain visual guidelines to ensure consistent representation of the client’s brand across each individual device and application
- Prepare compatible sources or guidelines for development team
- Applicate Motion Graphics trends, techniques, and technologies
- Foster partnerships with design management and a cross-discipline team of designers, engineers, writers, product marketers, and strategists
- Contribute to the broader design community to extend motion design experiences across Windmill
If you’ve got the skills and experience and want to join our international team, please send your CV immediately!
For more information, please check the company website at https://www.windmill.digital/