Windmill is a global digital design agency dedicated to delivering impactful digital products and solutions that resolve modern challenges. We’re a global operation headquartered in Switzerland, with offices throughout Europe, and the US.
We are a diverse team of digital strategy, experience design, and enterprise engineering specialists with extensive backgrounds in complex product design and delivery for banking, healthcare, compliance, and other industries.
With our proven design thinking methodology, we offer clients and partners the trusted guidance and technical support required to explore transformative opportunities and strategically execute them.
We offer a premium service and are dedicated to making each engagement a success.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will:
- Drive net new business acquisition
- Build strategic outbound prospecting strategies to target accounts, underpinned by an account-based sales development methodology
- Produce qualified prospects by following up on inbound leads
- Nurture prospects over time, discover needs, offer relevant resources, and learn where they are in the buying process to help propel the sale forward
- Conduct pre-event activities to drive attendance to a specific event or post-event follow up to increase our connection with attendees.
- Build your knowledge about our offerings and our value proposition so that you can have knowledgeable conversations with potential customers and prospects.
- Work closely with the growth team to develop strategies in all territories and execute tactical elements to support those.
- An excellent communicator with a high emotional IQ.
- You strive to be articulate and empathetic in your interactions.
- You have a way with words—you can write a great email and carry on a good conversation.
- You are a team player who values outcomes over effort—you are someone who is driven to succeed both as an individual but also as a team.
- You care about quality, wanting to get the job done as well as you can. Hungry to learn, genuinely curious, and know how to get the answers to your questions.
- Gutsy and self-directed when it comes to problem-solving and working on multiple projects at once.
- Experience in lead generation, sales, business, operations, marketing, or related
- Cold-calling experience
- Proven track record of achieving measurable goals
- Sales Development, customer service, or account management experience for a SaaS or B2B solution
- Experience with HubSpot or other CRM
Why join Windmill?
- Learn from a diverse global team of experts
- Be at the cutting edge of innovation and design
- Opportunity to build out the global sales function
- Fully remote
- Competitive compensation
We live by our values:
- Act with passion
- Take ownership
- Be honest & transparent
- Trust in the team
- Keep an open mind
This position is offered by Windmill Smart Solutions Inc, a part of the Windmill Group
If you’ve got the skills and experience and want to join our international team, please send your CV immediately!
For more information, please check the company website at https://www.windmill.digital/