We are looking for a Principal UX Designer to join our team.
Our team works closely with market leaders in finance, healthcare, compliance, and other industries to design and develop strategic products that address complex workflow challenges.
As a Principal UX Designer, you will be responsible for delivering the best user experience, which makes your role extremely important to the success of the products and the satisfaction of the customers.
We are especially interested if you have extensive experience with enterprise-level product solutions and domain expertise that aligns with our focus industries.
What’s in it for you?
You will have the opportunity to contribute your vision to our products and projects and help drive each engagement toward success. You will fully participate in the product design and development process – including project estimation, research, client-facing discovery, ideation, low and high fidelity wireframing, interactive prototyping, and visual design.
Our collaborative environment emphasizes personal growth and support and will allow you to share your knowledge while also learning from colleagues.
- Competitive compensation
- Exciting projects and challenges
- Opportunities for professional growth and development
- A friendly and supportive work environment
- The opportunity to make a positive impact on the team every day
- 10+ years of experience designing UX solutions for software, responsive web applications, and/or mobile native apps
- Excellent leadership, collaboration, presentation skills, and ability to define problems & goals
- Being an indispensable individual contributor with complete fluency on best practices, key findings, and evidence-based rationalization of design choices
- Proven ability to work with a variety of design tools such as Sketch, Figma, Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator), Principle, InVision/Marvel App
- Expert knowledge of User-centered Design (UCD), Information Architecture (IA), Interaction Design, creating journey maps, empathy maps, wireframes, and prototyping
- Understanding of methodologies such as Design Thinking & Human Centered Design
- Experience designing complex enterprise projects (creating and supporting design system/Apple & Material Design guidelines)
- Ability to apply a high-fidelity wireframe/prototype approach to create a user flow from scratch
- Experience conducting design sprints or workshops with clients
- Experience in interface design for web and mobile applications
- Experience in leading and managing the design team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Comfortable communicating at all levels of the organization
- Proactivity and ability to solve tasks (accept criticism and explain design options)
- A portfolio that demonstrates the above skills
- Fluent communication in English
- Lead and facilitate Design Thinking workshops
- Conduct UX research and User testing
- Lead projects across multiple business lines
- Create pitch-decks and visual concepts of products
- Conduct UX audits of existing products to reveal gaps in UX
- Develop customer journey maps and flow-charts for the products
- Create wireframes, clickable prototypes, and new UI elements for products
- Deliver an outstanding user experience through an exceptional and intuitive application design
- Provide leadership and direction for a team of designers
- Develop and maintain design systems for the products
- Provide oversight, design, and development of all projects